Friday, October 7, 2011

Finally Friday

So, another week that I don’t have a 5 for Friday post ready. It’s been a long week and I’m definitely ready for the 3 day weekend (yes, we actually get Columbus Day off on Monday)! I have to say, after the few week’s I’ve had at work, I really deserve this day off. And next Friday too, when we’re in Michigan!!

For a longer post from me today, head over to Grace’s blog – Lean Girls Club – for a guest post from yours truly!!

Anyone running Chicago this weekend? Who’s doing a long run? Anyone lucky enough to be going to a cider mill? Whatever you do this weekend, I hope you enjoy every minute of it!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot… Go Tigers!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

oh yes, definitely GO TIGERS! I'm a Braves fan, but once they got knocked out (boo), my mind immediately turned to KNOCK THE YANKS OUT! lol

B.o.B. said...

go Rays! (i'm from Tampa)

i've got a long run for tomorrow. hope you enjoy your weekend!

Lauren said...

Go Tigers, so mean. Didn't run Chicago but crazy to think I was this time last year. In Nola this year- very different. Love a 3 day weekend though. Posted about carbo loading, see what you think.