Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mid-Day Music Break

I'm going to start a new feature today. I can't promise how frequent this one will be though, because I'm only going to feature artists that I am in love with. Being the music fan that I am, I thought I'd feature an artist & video that I'm really into. Everyone's always looking for new music, right? Some of the artists I mention might be perfect to add to your running or workout playlist, others, probably not. But it's always great to find something new! I promise if I haven't played the song or video at least 15 times the week prior, I won't tell you about it.

Today's artist is: Jamie Cullum













This British singer/songwriter/pianist/all around awesome performer has two records out currently in the US (Twentysomething & Catching Tales) and a new one, The Pursuit, coming out in March. I've had the pleasure of seeing him in concert several times and meeting him (full disclosure, I work for his record label, but I also guarantee that I can't stop playing his record) and he is incredibly funny, nice, and puts on a concert that won't be forgotten.

So... I promised a music break and here it is. Jamie does a great cover of Rihanna's hit "Don't Stop The Music" on his new album. The track will be for sale on iTunes next Tuesday. In case the viewer doesn't work, you can watch it on Vevo, HERE.

For more on Jamie, visit his website: http://www.jamiecullum.com/









What do you think?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is always good to hear about someone new!

Allie (Live Laugh Eat) said...

Hey Lisa! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I am lovin' the looks of yours...especially the healthy to do list on the side! LOVE MY GEL KAYANOS!!!!!!!!

Alisa said...

I'm always on the hunt for new music!