It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these posts and it’s not even Friday yet! I’m waking up at 3:30am tomorrow and I doubt I’ll want to get on the computer.
1. I will be on my way to Minneapolis for a business trip before the sun comes up tomorrow, and will be staying the weekend with my sister, BIL and my adorable niece and nephew! This all fell into place a few days ago and with a few other things, this has been a pretty unconventional week. I love it when I don’t have to sit at my desk all day!
2. You all know of my love for Oiselle. Well, they’ve been hard at work in collaboration with the sportswear company, Title IX, to create a line of special edition t-shirts to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the enactment of Title 9, and the first designs will be released next week! This is a special project for the women of Oiselle, so please take a minute and go HERE to read their story! While you’re there, go check out their new Spring 2012 line. Super cute stuff!
3. I mentioned an MRI in my last post. I got the results and all is clear so no need to worry about that anymore! I also went to my GP for a physical Tuesday morning and on the way I saw this…
Yes, that’s right New Yorkers! Panera Bread is finally coming to Manhattan! I only wish it was a little closer to our neighborhood!
4. These videos have been making the rounds lately. I have to say I love this one (and the New York version)!
5. You might have heard there’s a football game this Sunday. I usually watch the Super Bowl for the commercials but I’ll miss the whole game this year since I’ll be flying back, so I’ll have to catch up on Monday. I think every year one or two brands ‘leak’ their commercial early. This blows my mind since they’re spending millions of dollars just to purchase the time, let alone produce the commercial. But, apparently that doesn’t always matter. Anyway, if you haven’t seen this yet, here you go…
Have a great weekend!
- Do you have plans for the Super Bowl?
- Do you try to make healthy choices when you watch the Super Bowl or do you just have fun and give yourself a night off?
- As a runner, what is the one thing you say most often?