|source: The Times UK|
3. Tomorrow is my birthday. The big 3-0. Yes, I admit it, I will no longer be a 20-something as of tomorrow. It really doesn't bother me, I've heard so many times that the 30's is a great decade, and to tell you the truth, I'm kind of excited about it. Now I just have to act like an adult. Since my original plan to run the Broadstreet Run in Philly on Sunday was scrapped, I made other plans: brunch with three amazing women then later dinner and a movie with Woody. What movie are we going to see? This one
4. Sunday is the first New Amsterdam Market of the year! I wrote about this market at the old Fulton Fish Market quite a bit last fall after we moved to FiDi and discovered this gem only a few blocks away! Unfortunately, this Sunday's market is their Floralia Celebration (celebration of Spring) and the weekly markets don't start until June 5th. But, it sounds like a good number of vendors will be selling their goods, and I can't wait to check check it out! Local is good.
5. This has nothing to do with why the week has gone so slowly, but I have to share it with you. A friend of mine posted THIS LINK on Facebook yesterday. Have you ever become really annoyed with someone on Facebook or Twitter who absolutely can not spell at all? Even if you haven't, you still need to check this out. I was reading it as I was waiting for a meeting to start and it was all I could do not to laugh out loud! Hilarious. (and a little disturbing, because it's all real)
- Did you watch the Royal Wedding? I did!
- Are you a birthday party person? I, most definitely, am not.
- Have you heard of a way to make a donation to help the communities in the South devestated by the recent tornadoes? I haven't had a chance to look yet.
Yesterday's workout -
10 min arm bike
3x12 back extension
2x20 lat pull down
3x12 reverse crunches
50 leg raises, each side