Okay, back on topic. I really appreciate each one of you who spends a little bit of your precious time here, reading whatever it is I've decided to share. There is no way I can begin to express how much I appreciate all of your comments, this whole blogging community, all that I've learned, and the opportunity it has given me to write. I've had a great time this year and look forward to (hopefully) many more years to come.
To celebrate this momentous occasion, I've put together a little "Early Morning Run, Favorite Things Pack" to give away to one lucky reader! It's a somewhat random collection of things, but I think they're pretty great and hope you do too!
There's even more!
- 1 Jacques Torres Dangerously Dark Chocolate Bar (provided by Jacques Torres)
- Chobani Greek Yogurt coupons (provided by Chobani)
- 2 squeeze packets of Peanut Butter & Co peanut butter - Bee's Knees and Smooth Operator (1 each)
- 1 reusable water bottle
- 1 Foot Rubz massage ball
- Be a follower or become one, and leave a comment
- Answer a question: What is one thing you learned from reading my blog over the past year?
- Leave a question: Leave me a question about something you'd like to know more about. It can be a question about me, about fitness, health, New York City, whatever you want to know more about! Your choice!
Fine Print: While Jacques Torres and Chobani Yogurt donated items for this giveaway, I personally purchased the others. I truly enjoy all of these products.
Thank you so much for checking out my blog and joining the conversations! I hope you enjoy what you read and keep coming back for more!
workout stats -
3.5mile walk/jog intervals
3x10 cable pull twists
3x10 glute kickbacks