Monday, March 15, 2010

What's Your Take?

First, I want to say thank you and welcome to my new followers! I'm very excited to see that a few new people have joined us over the past few days! Please, feel free to reach out to me by comment or email! I'd love to hear from you!

That being said, I wanted to point out a new feature I just added to the sidebar. I'd love to get to know more about all of you who take time out of your day to read my ramblings. You never know what you're going to get when you stop by. Maybe pictures of the food I've prepared, a few nutritional tips, running tales, or basic health tidbits. I really do appreciate that you take the effort and time to read what I have to say, and more importantly, to add your thoughts and ideas! Keep 'em coming!! So, to get to know more about who's reading what I'm writing, I'm going to have a new poll every Monday for you to weigh in on. Some will be fun, some a little silly, and others a bit more serious. I can't wait to find out what you think!

4 comments:

Molly said...

I love learning more about my blog friends, great idea! Off to take your poll!

Laura Marie said...

loving your blog! i'm training for a 10 mile on may 29 and just sprained my hand so i'm in a hard cast and can't run for a week :( your blog will inspire me to work overtime after recovery to catch up!

Running Through Phoenix said...

My wife and I are reading Food Matters right now. We are making a lot of changes this year in our food choices --for us and our 2 year old. Thanks for the Blog!

The Laminator said...

I like how you're blogging so much more these days than when I first followed you. So much fun to follow your adventures. Like all the new changes you've made to your blog too.