Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's His Birthday

Today is my husband's Birthday. We are not the type of people who enjoy big parties. The thought of renting out a bar and inviting every person we know in the city, like many here do, really doesn't appeal to us in the least bit. It's quite a bit of an odd thing to us actually. We much prefer celebrating our Birthday's with a nice brunch or dinner out. Just the two of us or with family or close friends. This Birthday is somewhat of a 'big' one though, so we decided to do something special. Our trip to San Antonio was his Birthday trip and he thoroughly enjoyed it. Sure, a Spartan win would have made it better, but we didn't go expecting that. To celebrate today he (well both of us) is taking the morning off from the gym and we are going to a nice dinner out tonight, just the two of us. He's so incredibly important to me and I wish him the best Birthday so far with many, many, many more to come.



Happy Birthday, Woody!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Great pix. Have fun !

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Woody!!!!! Have a great dinner and a fun time tonight:)

Annamarina (Running Tails) said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog, leading me to yours! Congrats to you also on running the NYC Marathon! It was such an amazing race, and I'm happy it was my first. I look forward to reading more of your blog!