1. Chocolove chocolate bars for just $2 at Bayleaf on Pearl! This Boulder-based chocolate company offers many delicious flavors but two of my favorites are Dark Chocolate with Almonds & Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate with Cherries & Almonds (the cherries are from Michigan!)
2. Trader Joe’s cruciferous blend. I discovered this when TJ’s opened up in Denver and Boulder and we’ve purchased at least one bag on each trip since. For an easy and nutritious side dish, combine this with broccoli and heating in the microwave for a minute or two to soften, add a twist of black pepper and it’s good to go!
3. Oiselle’s flow tight. One run and I’m hooked. I’ll be wearing these often this spring!
4. My Skullcandy Navigator headphones. Perfect for blocking out the noise, turning up the tunes and getting to work.
5. Homemade quinoa granola that makes my morning yogurt crunchy, delicious and filling so I don’t reach for snacks before lunch.
6. Genesis Fitness for pushing me way outside my comfort zone every Saturday morning. Over the last few months these classes have made me feel my strongest – physically and mentally. I’m a big fan of starting off the weekend with these kick-butt, muscle-aching classes.
Now it’s your turn, what are some of your favorites and must-have’s this spring?