- It gets me up, out of bed and my day started
- I love the few minutes of quiet time Woody and I have together while we're walking to the gym
- The endorphin boost from a great cardio workout gives me the energy I need to get through my day
- The treadmill/elliptical is a great place to catch up on the news and current events
- The gym isn't as busy and the streets are still pretty quiet
- I love seeing the sun rise during my run and imagining all the possibilities of the day
- I can accomplish more by 10am on a Saturday than some people will all day
- Because there's always a chance that my plans for the day can get turned upside down and I won't have time to get to the gym after work
I had a great workout this morning on the treadmill. Things were clicking not long after I started running and I felt really good. Worked up a good sweat to start the day! Today I didn't do any strength training and chose to extended my usual cool-down walk instead. While I didn't sleep very well last night this run gave me energy and I don't feel one bit tired!
Have a great day!!
- Do you workout in the morning or at night?
- Why do you prefer that?
- What's your favorite benefit you get from working out?
Today's workout -
extra-long cool down
lots of stretching