2. Monday is President's Day and I am really looking forward to a day off! I plan on sleeping in, working out, reading, drinking coffee, and lazying around! I love 3 day weekends, when we don't travel, because I can spread out any chores or errands over three days instead of packing them into two. Or, I can just relax on the third and just do whatever I feel like. It's a great thing.
3. I slept horribly last night and now feel very sluggish right now. My head is all fuzzy and I just want to go back to bed. I woke up a little before 1:45am and tried to fall back to sleep for over an hour, finally got up, went into the other room and read a magazine for a little bit. My upper back was aching a bit so I used my trigger wheel to work out a few kinks. I think that helped me get back to sleep. I did finally get to sleep around 3:30am and I did not go to the gym this morning. I hope the uneasiness in my stomach and this fuzzy headache goes away soon! I now have an iced coffee to help out.
4. The event last night, to raise money for the New York Road Runners Youth Programs was a big success. We only had a few who didn't make it and those who did, seemed to have a great time! There were a lot of sweaty people coming out of the spin room, but with big smiles on their faces!
|great gift bags!|
|lots of mingling (there were some guys there!)|
- Do you have Monday off? How are you going to spend it?
- What's your remedy for overcoming a bad night of sleep?
- What do you have planned for the weekend? Any races or training runs?
Today's workout -
none. Rest day!!