Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Giving Thanks

Since I'm planning to take Thanksgiving day off from blogging, today is a good day to express my thanks.

I'm thankful for my husband who is always there for me and knows when I need a hug. He has supported me through a lot over the past few years, and I love him more each day and appreciate him more than he knows.

I'm thankful for my parents who are incredible people and would do anything to help me at a moment's notice. They have always been my biggest cheerleaders and I am extremely lucky to have them as my parents.

Just a few of the things I am thankful for....
my friends and family
a job
a comfortable and safe apartment
my freedom
the ability to run
my new fondness of cooking
the opportunity to speak my mind on this blog
everyone who reads what I write and everyone I've 'met' through blogging
being a morning person
farmer's markets
the desire and ability to travel
warm blankets, good TV shows and chocolate
beautiful sunrises
s'mores and peanut butter
the opportunity to live in such an incredible, thriving, exciting and beautiful city
the Turkey Trot tomorrow
many years of adventure to come

with my mom before the 5k we did together in June!

with the two most important guys in my life: Woody and my Dad!

What are you thankful for?
************
today's workout -
45min/5mile elliptical
3x10 front arm raise
3x40sec planks
stretching

6 comments:

Fifty K said...

Great list. My list of things I am thankful would be very similar but would add my being able to have my little cat family of 5. I would be lost without all those little monsters. Happy Turkey Day!

Lauren@girlwiththepinkhat.blogspot.com said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Ann Brennan said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Thanks for sharing your list. It has been such a great year here I am more thankful than ever.

giraffy said...

Love it! Happy Thanksgiving!

misszippy said...

Great list! Mine seems endless this year, but most of all, thankful that my dad made it through bypass surgery last week and is coming home today.

Amanda@runninghood said...

I'm thankful for finding new blogs worth reading. :) I wish I was a morning runner kind of girl...I could save so much time! Happy to find your blog.