Last week, one of my favorite bloggers (and a new-ish resident of my hometown!) passed the Cherry On Top award to me! No doubt you've seen it going around lately - it seems to be the award du jour! Of course, I'm honored to get any award, but I felt especially honored to be bestowed this honor by Morgan at Redhead Running!
Here are the rules:
1. Answer the question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?
2. Next, thank the person who gave you the award.
3. Finally, pick 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have gotten this award.
Here is my response:
1. Looking back, there have been countless times when I wish I had instantly come up with some witty comeback to some snarky comment. But, I really wish that I had gotten involved with a sport when I was younger. Don't get me wrong, I was busy and my parent's cars were burning gas like nobody's business! But, I think if I had played a sport I would have gotten an earlier start down my journey to healthy living. I hope that I would have taken better care of myself sooner. Maybe then I wouldn't have had to deal with some of the things I've had to deal with.
2. I think I have already done this one, but I'll do it again - THANK YOU MORGAN!! You are an inspiration to me and I hope that one day we'll get a chance to run together!
3. I'm gonna shake things up a little here. Keep reading....
This is Week 3 of the Chobani Giveaway!!
To enter the giveaway this week for two coupons for a free 6oz Chobani greek yogurt, you have to answer the Cherry On Top question:
If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be? (don't worry, no judging here!)
The rules: only one entry per person, per week. You must answer the question(s) posed the day of the entry. Because the coupons don't specify they are only allowed in the US, anyone can enter (as long as you know they'll be accepted in your country). You must be willing to provide me with your address so I can send them to you and you must be willing to try Greek yogurt! Contest ends TONIGHT at MIDNIGHT! Winner will be announced in tomorrow's 5 for Friday post.
workout stats -
4 mile run