A couple weeks ago, Molly honored me with the "Versatile Blogger Award" which has been floating its way through the bloggy community for a while now. While it may not seem like it, because this post is so incredibly delayed, I am extremely honored to have been included in her list of bloggers!
According to the award rules, I am to list seven facts about myself and then pass it on to 15 new blogger friends. Well, let's see how I do on the facts first:
1. My best days tend to start with a great workout. (Today is looking pretty promising)
2. I love to eat a healthy diet - 90% of the time. During the other 10%, I love to indulge in really good chocolate, ice cream, and other delicious treats! I think it's necessary for me to enjoy life!
3. I've recently found that I really enjoy spending time in the kitchen to cook tasty (I wouldn't say, delicious, yet) and healthy meals.
4. I truly believe Northern Michigan is one of the most beautiful places in the world and have been known to tear up a little when I hear Jeff Daniels voice over on the Pure Michigan commercials.
5. I am the third generation of Michigan State University alumna in my family. (Both sides are filled with Spartans).
6. My husband and I were married on Michigan State's campus on June 9th, 2007. Our reception was in Spartan Stadium.
7. We had an ice cream sundae bar at the end of the reception. MSU Dairy Store ice cream, of course!