Friday, March 19, 2010

Take A Walk With Me

I had to be up and out early this morning for a NY Cares orientation meeting, so in place of a 'regular' post I'm posting a collection of photos I've taken while out walking through this city and enjoying the beautiful weather over the past two days. A few of these images are of people going about their daily routine and I see some of these scenes everyday, but there's always something new to discover. And well, let's face it, I'm in love with NYC architecture, so I'm always attracted to gorgeous buildings. I hope one or two of these scenes make you smile like they have done for me!

(Starbucks commercial shoot)

Open your door and take a walk. You never know what you might find.

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Great photos, love the flat iron building!

Running Through Phoenix said...

Love it! I'll get to run in NYC for the first time this July while visiting relatives. The plan is for early morning in Central Park. Any suggestions for route? I know it will be humid, but I've wanted to do this for the past two years since I started running. Love your blog!

Unknown said...

i love the pictures!!

Marathonman101108 said...

Lisa,
If I remember correctly, you'll be working at the expo today handing out running packets for the half marathon. If so, look for me. I'm coming down on the train and subway, and hope to be there around 2 p.m. or so. Rick Held aka "Marathonman Runs Again

NY Wolve said...

I love NY architecture too. Today I saw the new building on the west side highway next to the Gehry IAC building. What a facade! Do you have that AIA guide? It is great.