Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hello From San Antonio!

Woody and I are catching up on a few emails on the computers in our hotel lobby before we pack our stuff and get ready for the game tonight!! Unfortunately, since I'm squatting on a public computer, you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see pictures.

We've had a great time down here and it's awesome seeing so many other Spartans walking around the city. Seriously, they are everywhere and have been wearing green & white for days! Isn't school spirit great?! Even YEARS after graduating?! Do you still have a strong alliance to your college (if you're out of school, of course)?

Thanks for all the kind comments the past few days. It's been pretty incredible the last few months to see that people are actually reading my blog and posting comments. You have all been an inspiration to me in different ways and I'm looking forward to another great year of learning from all of you!

I hope your year has gotten off to a great start and I can't wait to get back home tomorrow to catch up on all your posts.

Now, time to go get ready for the game!!

GO SPARTANS!!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Have fun Lisa and Go Spartans! I am a Virginia Tech graduate and LOVE going to bowl games. The energy and camraderie is always so much fun.

Julie said...

Have fun at the game tonight...can't wait to see your pictures!

Alisa said...

I don't have a strong attachment to my undergrad or grad school. Neither of them are Div-1a schools so I latched onto my husbands alma mater--Cal Berkeley.

Enjoy reminscing!