- I have to ride the bus/subway much more often than I'd like, but I'm still not guaranteed a seat.
- Rainy days are not your friend.
- Walking uphill can be exhausting.
- You build strong leg muscles lugging the thing around everywhere you go.
- Definitely have new found sympathy for anyone else you see on the street wearing one.
- Once you get used to walking in it, you'll start walking pretty fast again and still be able to pass people!
- In a pinch, it can be used for self defense.
- As with any injury or illness that sidelines someone from running for a time, it will be even more enjoyable once I can do it again because I can appreciate it a little more!
- Can be an easy conversation starter.
- Gives me plenty of time to decide on all the fitness classes/activities I want to do when I get the all clear!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
10 Things About A Foot Injury
With a check up this morning to see how my foot is healing, I thought I'd share with you ten highlights and lowlights from two weeks of wearing the Equalizer Low Top Air Walker.